April 4 - May 5, 2018
Join us for our free health and wellness program along the Towpath Trail! Healthy Steps encourages people to explore the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area while promoting healthy living and healthy eating. This four-week walking program provides:
• the opportunity to walk by yourself or as part of a team to achieve stepping goals and healthy habits
• the Walker's Weekly e-newsletter, which includes healthly living tips and delicious good-for-you recipes
• scheduled weekly walks in Akron and Tuscarawas County
• weekly prizes for different accomplishements, such as highest stepper
• the chance to create a healthier you while exploring the culture, history, and possiblities along the Ohio & Erie Canalway Towpath Trail
Please allow 24 hours. We will respond to your request during business hours Monday through Friday.