Friday, March 15 • 5:30-8 p.m.
Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas
Tickets can be purchased below.
Enjoy a night of food, drink and live music at the 10th annual Taste of Tusc! Sample foods, desserts, wines and beers from some of Tuscarawas County's finest and vote for your favorites. All proceeds benefit the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition and our efforts to establish the Towpath Trail and the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area.
• Sampling beers and wines from local breweries and wineries.
• Tasting entrées, appetizers, and desserts from local restaurants and vendors.
• “People’s Choice” awards for food, dessert, wine and beer.
• A complimentary stemless wine glass to the first 350 attendees.
• Great raffle prizes with gifts from across the Canalway.
• The chance to help us honor volunteers who have helped build trails in Tuscarawas County.
Food: Canal Street Diner, Shy Cellars, Sublime Smoke, Tuscarawas County Farm Bureau, Gavin's on the Square, Three Lil Piggies BBQ, Craft Bistro & Lounge
Dessert: Biscotti by the Bunch, Miller's Creamery, Sugarfuse!, Vanilla Castle Bakery, Honeybee Cafe & Bakery
Wine: Baltic Mill Winery, Broad Run Cheese House & Swiss Heritage Winery, Yellow Butterfly Winery
Beer: Hoppin' Frog Brewery, Lockport Brewery, Hoodletown Brewing Company
Coffee provided by Wallhouse Coffee Company
New vendors will continue to be added as the event approaches!