Friday, March 16 • 5:30-8 p.m.
Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas
Tickets: $35 for adults, $5 children 5-16
Enjoy a night of food, drink and music at Taste of Tusc! Sample foods, desserts, wines and beers from some of Tuscarawas County's finest and vote for your favorites. Buy your ticket now! All proceeds benefit the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition and our efforts to establish the Towpath Trail and the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area.
• Sampling beers and wines from local breweries and wineries.
• Tasting entrées, appetizers, and desserts from local restaurants and vendors.
• “People’s Choice” awards for food, dessert, wine and beer.
• A complimentary stemless wine glass to the first 350 attendees.
• Great raffle prizes with gifts from across the Canalway.
• The chance to help us honor volunteers who have helped build trails in Tuscarawas County.
Tickets cost $35 for adults and $5 for children 5-16. Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
• Call the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition at (330) 374-5657, or stop by our offices in the Richard Howe House, located at 47 W. Exchange Street in Akron, OH 44308.
• Visit the service desk at Buehler’s Fresh Foods in Jackson, Dover, and New Philadelphia (beginning January 29).
If you made an online ticket purchase less than a week before the event, we will hold your tickets at will call at Taste of Tusc instead of delivering them by mail. For more information, call The Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition at (330) 374-5657 or e-mail Katelyn Freil at email@example.com.
Food: Canal Street Diner, Canal Tavern of Zoar, Columbia Woodlands, Shy Cellars, Sublime Smoke, Three Lil Piggies BBQ, Tuscarawas County Farm Bureau
Dessert: Biscotti by the Bunch, Breadhead Bistro, Miller's Creamery, Simply Cinnamon, Sugarfuse!
Wine: Baltic Mill Winery, Broad Run Cheese House & Swiss Heritage Winery, Raven's Glenn Winery, Yellow Butterfly Winery
Beer: Hoppin' Frog Brewery, Lockport Brewery, Royal Docks Brewing Company