When: Friday, March 17, 5:30-8 p.m.
Where: Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas
Tickets: $35 for adults, $5 children 5-16 (Order Below!)
Enjoy a night of food, drink and music at Taste of Tusc! Sample foods, desserts, wines and beers from some of Tuscarawas County's finest and vote for your favorites. Sound fun? Then buy your ticket now for the event on March 17, 2017 at the Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas in New Philadelphia, Ohio.
• Sampling beers and wines from local breweries and wineries.
• Tasting entrées, appetizers, and desserts from local restaurants.
• “People’s Choice” awards given for food, dessert, wine and beer.
• A complimentary stem less wine glass to the first 350 attendees.
• Great raffle prizes!
• The chance to help us honor volunteers who have helped build trails in Tuscarawas County
All proceeds benefit the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition and our efforts to establish the Towpath Trail and the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area.
Tickets cost $35 for adults and $5 for children 5-16. Tickets can be purchased at the following locations or online below:
• Call the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition at (330) 374-5657, or stop by our offices in the Richard Howe House, located at 47 W. Exchange Street in Akron, OH 44308.
• Visit the service desk at Buehler’s Fresh Foods in Jackson, Dover, and New Philadelphia (beginning January 30).
For more information call The Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition at (330) 374-5657 or e-mail Katelyn Freil at firstname.lastname@example.org.