When: Friday, March 17, 5:30-8 p.m.
Where: Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas
Tickets: $35 for adults, $5 children 5-16 (Limited Tickets Available at Door)
Enjoy a night of food, drink and music at Taste of Tusc! Sample foods, desserts, wines and beers from some of Tuscarawas County's finest and vote for your favorites. Sound fun? Then buy your ticket now for the event on March 17, 2017 at the Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas in New Philadelphia, Ohio.
• Sampling beers and wines from local breweries and wineries.
• Tasting entrées, appetizers, and desserts from local restaurants.
• “People’s Choice” awards given for food, dessert, wine and beer.
• A complimentary stem less wine glass to the first 350 attendees.
• Great raffle prizes!
• The chance to help us honor volunteers who have helped build trails in Tuscarawas County
All proceeds benefit the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition and our efforts to establish the Towpath Trail and the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area.
Food: Benson's Market & Catering, Brickyard Dining Company, Buehler's Fresh Foods, Canal Street Diner, Canal Tavern of Zoar, Park Street Pizza, Shy Cellars, Sublime Smoke, Tuscarawas County Farm Bureau
Tickets cost $35 for adults and $5 for children 5-16. Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
• Call the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition at (330) 374-5657, or stop by our offices in the Richard Howe House, located at 47 W. Exchange Street in Akron, OH 44308.
• Visit the service desk at Buehler’s Fresh Foods in Jackson, Dover, and New Philadelphia (beginning January 30).
If you made an online ticket purchase less than a week before the event, we will hold your tickets at Will Call at Taste of Tusc instead of delivering them by mail. For more information call The Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition at (330) 374-5657 or e-mail Katelyn Freil at email@example.com.