Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas
Tickets can be purchased below.
Enjoy a night of food, drink and live music at Taste of Tusc! Sample foods, desserts, wines and beers from some of Tuscarawas County's finest and vote for your favorites. All proceeds benefit the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition and our efforts to establish the Towpath Trail and the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area.
• Sampling beers and wines from local breweries and wineries.
• Tasting entrées, appetizers, and desserts from local restaurants and vendors.
• “People’s Choice” awards for food, dessert, wine and beer.
• A complimentary tasting glass to the first 350 attendees.
• Great raffle prizes with gifts from across the Canalway.
• The chance to help us honor volunteers who have helped build trails in Tuscarawas County.
This year is your chance to get some extra time with your local vendors. A limited amount of early access tickets will be available, allowing holders into the venue a half an hour early, at 5 PM. Enjoy your favorite samples before a the crowd appears!
Early Access: $45
Adult Tickets: $35
Child (ages 5-16): $5
Food: Canal Street Diner, Craft Bistro & Lounge, Donnie's Tavern, Gavin's on the Square, Park Street Pizza & Bahler Street Pizza, Smash, Three Lil Piggies BBQ, Union Country Club, The Venue
Dessert: Biscotti by the Bunch, Honey Bee Cafe & Bakery, Miller's Creamery, Sugarfuse!
Wine: Baltic Mill Winery, Broad Run Cheesehouse & Swiss Heritage Winery, Yellow Butterfly Winery
Beer: Hoodletown Brewing Co., Hoppin' Frog Brewery, Lockport Brewery.
New vendors will continue to be added as the event approaches!
Questions? Contact Alyssa Jones: 330-374-5657, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Commercial & Savings Bank
Hammontree & Associates
Dr. Nathan C. Springer, DDS MS LLC
First National Bank of Dennison
Becky & Steve Mastin
Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District