Conserve. Connect. Experience.
A a member of the Canalway Coalition, you have the opportunity to make a lasting, yearly pledge to support the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trail. All memberships support the Canalway Coalition as we seek to develop the Towpath Trail, connector trails, and adjacent public spaces.
You benefit, too! As a member, you can receive:
- Membership discounts to events like Canoe Adventure, Congressman Regula Memorial Ride, Bike & Brew, and Apex Towpath Freedom 5K.
- Opportunities to receive free or discounted tickets to partner events.
- Invitation to public meetings and special events.
- A mailed copy of our Silver Ribbon newsletter, printed twice a year.
- Recognition in our newsletter and annual report.
The Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition offers a variety of different membership levels for each donor's specific needs and donation levels. Each membership level is offered regular membership benefits, including the newsletter and discounts to events. Certain higher level memberships offer additional benefits.
Trail Builder $50
Bridge Builder $75
Includes two (2) complimentary tickets/registrations to Canoe Adventure, Congressman Ralph Regula Memorial Ride, Bike & Brew, or the Apex Towpath Freedom 5K Run.
Premium Partner $250
Includes all Partner level benefits plus complimentary use of the Richard Howe House conference room for organizational purposes, and a 10% discount to all OECC public events.
Sign up below, or view the Membership Brochure PDF to download and return to the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition.