"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
- MARGARET MEAD (1901-1978)
As a nonprofit, volunteers are a critical part of accomplishing the mission of the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition. Every year, volunteers provide skill and assistance in many areas, including:
- Stewarding our natural and recreational resources through cleanup and enhancement programs
- Building and maintaining trails
- Attending events to provide general support
- Providing bicycling, canoeing, and fishing support at progams
Are you interested in dedicating your time to make a difference along the Towpath Trail? Sign up for more information using the form below.